Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy as a little Bee

Hello. Remember me?

Yep, that's me, been just as busy as a little bee in the spring!! I'd love to post tons of pics and blog all day, but there just isn't enough time in a day these days! Although I will post this as a little hint of what I've been doing lately.



These pictures are just the tip of the iceberg from what I've been into. I've been working very hard, taking every last minute I can to get this party started! It takes A LOT to start a consignment sale business when you're "starting from scratch". Ever wonder where that saying came from? 

I've been working on every detail, trying hard not to forget anything, make sure I've covered everything, and just plain BUSY! As some of you know, I'm that kind of  schizo that tries to think of every detail. I don't like surprises, I want everything thought of and covered!! Man, I must be nuts! But, you know what,  I am loving every minute of  it!! :)

(stay tuned, more to come....)

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine all the stuff you have to think of and prepare for!!! You are a brave, brave woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see how it well it goes!

    ReplyDelete