Sunday, July 29, 2012

Proud Parent Moment ...

You know, we all have had them, a proud parent moment.  When your children do something that totally makes you proud, and, if you were like me, then you'd blog about it.

We've all had those PPM's, when an awesome report card comes home, great check up at the dentist, or when your child's art picture gets put on display at school. But, I would say this is just about the highest ranking PPM there is. Taylor, our 11 year old daughter, was baptized on July 22nd!


She was nervous as to be expected, but she was so excited at the same time.  Days before that Sunday, she was counting the days till then saying, "I can't wait till Sunday!". So proud of my girl to make her decision to be saved all on her own.









Yep, this definitely ranks very high on the chart! So proud of our girl! And what's really neat is, I was baptized in this same church back in 1979, when I was 9 years old. So this really has great meaning, especially to me. :)

2 comments: