Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SURPRISE!!

Last week was my big Time & Again Children's Consignment sale. I was all in the throws of it for the last 2 weeks really! I love being able to have my own sale, at my own house. It's totally awesome, a lot of hard work, but totally worth it to see all the adorable baby, toddler, and kids stuff, and see all that great stuff go to good use! Saturday was the big half price day and a busy day at that.  Tracy, my high school friend, was helping me that morning. We were sitting in my garage while having a slow time, which was nice for a moment, when all of the sudden, I was totally SURPRISED at who was walking up the walk to my garage!! These sweet sweet girlies, Cindy and Ella!!!


Okay! You got me Cindy, I was totally shocked!  And the visual of my lower jaw dropping to the floor should have been your insight - Yes I was totally surprised!!  I had no idea they were coming to visit us! I proceeded to pick my jaw up from the floor and ran to them for a great big hug! With tears in my eyes of course! What a great great surprise! So great to see my friend and her sweet kiddos! Cindy and I chatted quite a bit while the kiddos played in our back yard. 




Needless to say, Aiden enjoyed himself too!  Cindy had her youngest son with her, Nolan. I think he had a great time playing too! Tay enjoyed herself! She loves to play with Ella!




I love this picture!! Ella and Tay had so much fun together on that trampoline!




I laughed so hard when this happened! Ella is so adorable and to see our Korean cuties together was so heart warming!




Every time I took a picture, Ella wanted to "see" the image on my camera. It was so adorably cute! 








Isn't Nolan a cutie!! And he loves his sister too!


Even though my brain was so involved in my sale, I couldn't help but think of their visit for the rest of the day! Cindy - you're right, there's no reason why we shouldn't get together more. Although our lives are so hectic, for the sake of our Korean cuties, it should be a must! I loved that you guys stopped by for a visit! It still feels like a "family" get together when we see you guys! I love that feeling, it lasts for a while each time, which is the way family should feel!












1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun too! I knew you would be home because of the sale and we couldn't wait to surprise you guys! I kept my fingers crossed the kids would be there. It is always so fun to see Aiden and Ella together. However, Ella loves Tay so much we might have to borrow her. LOL! We love your sweet family! It is truly a blessing to know you!!!! October 13th will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete