Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Blog Award ...

                                             


So I got this blog award! Kewl! Thanks to April, I have 3 rules to complete. Already tackled one of them, thanks girl! :)

1. thank the person(s) who gave this award to you.
2. list 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. pass it on to 15 other bloggers. (I passed it on to 12)


So, here goes: 7 things you may not know about me.

1) I am addicted to diet sodas and carbonation.  Seriously addicted, but I have controlled my addiction, down to only 1 a day. But I'd better have that 'one', or it's gonna get ugly around here! (Not even joking!)

2) I was our high school's prom queen, 1988. Now, it seems kind of silly now, but then, I guess I thought it was pretty cool.  I was never the popular girl. Just a girl that somehow fit in the middle somewhere. So that was a big shock when they announced it was me.

3) April - I TOTALLY agree with your #6! So I'll just have to go with this one.  I hate to be scared! Really, I hate when someone jumps out of the dark and grabs me or scares me. Really, not even kidding! And for those of you who think it'd be funny to do it to me just to see my reaction? Make sure you're fully covered by your insurance!

4) Most of my best friends, through my life, have been guys.  Don't like drama, hate it actually. Always felt more comfortable with guy friends. Go figure... ?

5) Always wanted to learn how to be the stunt car driver; like  in the movies.  I love driving hard and fast, when life allows. I'm not some crazed lunatic that burns up the streets all the time. My favorite car was my '88 Mustang 5.0. Ahhhhh, those were the days. But, I like driving this little ride too! That's me making a pass in Mike's '68 Fairlane, at Bowling Green's drag strip.


6) I ride a motorcycle. Never really driven one till I turned 40. Took a class at the local community college to learn how, and now I have my own and I'm a licensed motorcycle driver. 



The hubs is trying to get me to graduate to this one, which is his. But I'm just not ready yet. 2 wheels is a little bit more scary than 4! But I do love it! And it's something Mike and I can do together.

7) I wear my hair back in a pony tail every night when I sleep. This may not seem like a big thing to some. But I've done it for yyyeeeaaarrrssss now, I mean I can't remember the last time I went to bed and didn't pull my hair back. I hate having my hair in my face, period.  Actually, I don't like anything touching my face.

Okay, I'm supposed to nominate some blogger friends.  April - I'd probably nominate you again, and most of the ones you nominated, so I'll just quit while I'm ahead. Plus, I've got to get some sleep, I've been staying up later than normal lately, and now I'm paying for it! Soooo tired!

So there you have it. Some of what you know, and didn't want to know! Who knows what you know, and might never know, but whoever knows, will know for sure, ya know?  Yeah, okay, I'm going, I'm going .....

1 comment:

  1. Well, we have diet cokes in common. That was going to be one of mine tidbits. Love that your are a motorcycle/stunt car driver wanna be. That's awesome! Maybe I will take the time to finish my award soon.

    ReplyDelete